"Why not just look on singlesikhs.com?"
"Do you serve curry at weddings?"
"Do you believe in Jesus"
"What Yorkshire are we in?"
"Nothing like a Morrisons home made curry"
"Ajay".. "Is that A J?"
"Lets dress up like Harry Potter!" .. Sarah "Can I go as a muggle?"
"You listening to your chav music again?"
"If I had a Pantone swatch, I'd get it out over dinner or something.."
"Robert!"
"I don't think I'm a Type person" .. Sarah "Yeah you don't really look like a letterform"
"Shall we open up a coffee shop?"
"Just one more.."
"What is a surface?"
"Shall we print a life size version of Snape?"
Sarah "You ask!" .. Baljeet "But I asked last time!"
"Dont be late"
"You awake?"
"What would I do without you?"
"Mate"
"Am just chattin s**t cos av just ad a carrot explode"
"Lets make Jelly!"
"He's so dreamy!"
"You're so Walish" .... "Oh.. I meant to say Welsh!"
Beth tries out Dr Pepper.. Me: "How did you find it?"
Beth: "In the Canteen...OH wait it was nice!"
"Why don't you just build a barn, and then convert it?"
"I can't believe I'm kerning.. I feel like such a badman."
"Smell my flipper!"
"Ice cubes are like water.. but they're frozen!"
"I love white people"
"I think I'm more racist to brown people than I am to white people.. is that racist?"